Quadra-Fire MT Vernon AE Pellet Stove
The Mt. Vernon is technically advanced to operate automatically. Providing some of the most efficient heat available, the Mt. Vernon burns a wide variety of biofuels including wood pellets, shelled corn, sunflower seeds, and wheat. With Advanced Energy technology, simply choose the desired fuel from the intelligent wall control, and the Mt. Vernon automatically adjusts for the most efficient heat possible.
With its exclusive Advanced Energy technology, the Mt. Vernon delivers bold performance with ease. Exceptionally quiet operation, a large hopper, and flexible fuel options make it the best pellet stove you can buy. Simply choose the desired fuel from the intelligent wall control, and the Mt. Vernon does the rest, automatically delivering the heat you want when you want it.
The Mt. Vernon features Quadra-Fire’s exclusive Advanced Energy technology, it’s like having the iPhone® of pellet stoves. The motors in the Mt. Vernon are quieter than any other pellet stove available; the hopper holds two full bags of pellets so you don’t have to fill it as often as other pellet stoves and the Mt. Vernon delivers more heat than any other cast iron stove you can buy.
The Mt. Vernon provides you with fuel flexibility too, so you can choose the fuel that works best for you. Wood pellets, switch grass pellets, corn, wheat or sunflower seeds (to name a few), whether it is convenient or saves you money, the Mt. Vernon gives you the freedom to choose your own fuel.
- Up to 60,200 Btu/Hour Input*
- 81.4% – 83.6% overall efficiency
- Large, 80-pound fuel hopper
- Five manual or automatic heat settings
- Cast iron fluted fire back
- Airfoil heat exchanger
- Comfort-quiet blowers
- Firepot auto-clean system
- Automatic lighting and operation programs for different fuels
- Programmable thermostat wall control
- Choose from classic black finish, mahogany porcelain finish, or sienna bronze or willow baked enamel finish
- Log set
- Cast iron warming shelves
- Outside air kit
- 6-foot 12-volt power cord (for power outage)