Black Stove Pipe connects a Wood Stove to Insulated Chimneys. Double Wall system features a Black Aluminized Steel outer casing and Stainless Steel inner liner. 6″ clearance to combustible materials. 6″ & 8″ inner diameters.
- For Interior Use Only- Follow Manufacturer’s Installation Instructions
- Double Wall vs Single Wall Stove Pipe
- Clearances are reduced to 6″ from combustibles (vs 18″ for single wall)
- Lasts Significantly Longer than Single Wall
- Adjustable Lengths mean no cutting pipe to fit your installation
- Listed, Certified, and Labeled to UL Safety Standards